Clarence covered bridge over the Sugar River, west of Brodhead, Wisconsin. Built in 1864-65, the bridge was closed to traffic in 1931. The picture was possibly taken by a photographer from the "Journal".
A group of people stand near the Clarence Covered Bridge at the entrance to the Bridge Inn restaurant, just west of the bridge on the north side of the road, west of Brodhead, Wisconsin. From left, Marvin Stabler, Blanche Springsted and Charles…
The Clarence Covered Bridge on Route 20 west of Brodhead, Wisconsin, with the floor destroyed by truck. Under the bridge; Ira Coates, Juda, his niece Mary Alice Dunwidde, his nephew Roger Dunwidde, Juda. Bridge was built in 1865.
Back Row, Left to Right: Dave Timm, Gail Wheeler, Glen Cole, Fred Rowley, Walter Smith. Middle Left to Right: Mrs. Ross Heath, Emma Cole, Mrs Gail Wheeler, Mrs Walter Smith, Rose Heath. Front Left to Right: Elsie Nelson, Emma Taylor, Elsie Taylor,…
The Brodhead, Wisconsin Fire Department. Date unknown. Front row, left to right; Bill Raigle, Ross Olin, Lee Hall, unknown, Sid Stair, Vernon Kneisel, George Wheeler, Don Edwards, Wheeler Searles. Midlle Row; Elliot Montgomery, Rodger Bernstien, Ken…
Firemen from Brodhead, Wisconsin Fire Department in 1928. Front row, left to right Jacob Bauman, Roy Ties, Scott Brobst, Helmer Olmstead, Frank Dedrick, William Day, Mont Hopkins, Leo Ties, Oswald Koller. Second Row Left to Right Peter Burns, Laverne…