The Rochester Button Company was a division of the Rochester Button Company of Rochester New York. It was located at 1002 East Sixth Avenue, Brodhead Wisconsin. The building was constructed in 1903 as a tobacco warehouse. In 1944 it was purchased by…
Bob Keen, longtime Brodhead, Wisconsin High School staff member. Vocational Agriculture, Biology, and FFA Advisor. Shown here on trip to National FFA Convention at Kansas City, MO.
Riese Used Car Lot on the corner of 17th Street and West Second Avenue in Brodhead, Wisconsin. This later became the Iverson Chevrolet ndealership, then Weeks Chevrolet. This building was a roller rink in the mid to late 1950's. A 1941 Chevrolet is…
Brodhead Jaycees representatives unveil a plaque at the dedication of the replica covered bridge on the Sugar River State Trail near Brodhead, Wisconsin.
Brodhead Jaycees representatives unveil a plaque at the dedication of the replica covered bridge on the Sugar River State Trail near Brodhead, Wisconsin.
At far right of photo is the blacksmith shop. The sign reads "Hopkins and Son Horseshoing - Plow Work". It would have been at 1005 West Exchange Street, Brodhead, Wisconsin. The building at the end of the block was The Reed House. It later became…
The Reed House / Beckwith House at 1006 - 1008 West Exchange Street in Brodhead, Wisconsin. L.S. Fisher settled on the Sugar River 1848, 12 years before Brodhead existed. He built "Fort Fisher", a three story building during the Civil War. It was…
Railroad tracks at West Exchange Street and West Third Avenue in Brodhead, Wisconsin. This Milwaukee Road line ran from Brodhead to New Glarus, Wisconsin. View looks southeast.
Mrs. Margaret Fisher, Kittie Hyatt, Li-Emminger-dead, Lva Myenes, Maggie Flesk, Anna Pauley, Alice Cutler, and Lva Nordling, also known as the Old Maid's "Prni," given at Pythiau Sisters Inn Feb. 1, 1921 in Brodhead, Wisconsin.
A Fairchild PT-19 (M-62) military trainer built in 1942 and flown by Wheeler Searles of Brodhead, Wisconsin is shown with its owner and pilot at Brodhead Airport, ca. 1946.
The Prien one room rural school located at N 3648 Prien Road northeast of Monroe, Wisconsin. The building still stands and is located in the Town of Sylvester.
The inside of the old Presbyterian Church in Brodhead, Wisconsin. This building was later sold and became the old EUB Church. It was the Presbyterian Church from 1866 to 1921. Note the Christmas tree in front.
Employees of the Plow Factory in Brodhead, Wisconsin in 1895. From left, George Pierce, unknown, unknown, Fred Rehberg, John Lyons, Sam Wager, unknown.
The old Pinnow Cheese Factory at the corner of Pinnow Road and County OK, west of Brodhead, Wisconsin. The building has now been converted into a home.
The Pierce house at 1009 West Third Avenue, Brodhead, Wisconsin. In recent years the Brodhead Youth Center. Henry Sveom\'s sister, Lena Engen and her husband, Lewis lived here in the 1950\'s.