Switch engine number 202 pulls business car Doonin from the Chicago Madison and Northern Railroad during the grand opening of the depot museum, Brodhead, Wisconsin. Railroad vice-president Charles Wiesner is aboard the special car.
A crowd gathers at the depot to welcome a special train from the Chicago Madison and Northern Railroad during the grand opening of the depot museum, Brodhead, Wisconsin.
A crowd gathers at the depot to welcome a special train from the Chicago Madison and Northern Railroad during the grand opening of the depot museum, Brodhead, Wisconsin.
A crowd gathers at the depot to welcome a special train from the Chicago Madison and Northern Railroad during the grand opening of the depot museum, Brodhead, Wisconsin.
This photograph was taken on the inside of the Chrysler garage in Brodhead, Wisconsin. The dealership was started seven years before as a Willys Overland dealership on Eleventh Street. In 1924 Chrysler took over Willys. This photo was taken at the…
The old Methodist Church bell is placed in front of the United Methodist Church at 501 First Center Avenue, Brodhead, Wisconsin. The bell was a gift from Edward Brodhead to the first church to be built in the town if the town would take his name.…
The rededication of the historic "Brodhead Church Bell" at its present location in front of the United Methodist Church, Brodhead, Wisconsin. Pastor Amos Shimko leads the dedication. Women at back left is Mabel Hahlen.
Historic church bell given by Edward Brodhead to the Methodist Church at it's present location in front of the United Methodist Church, 501 First Center Avenue, Brodhead, Wisconsin.
The Civil War Band rides aboard a special train from the Chicago Madison and Northern Railroad during the grand opening of the depot museum, Brodhead, Wisconsin.
Civil War Band performs at the Southside Park bandstand during the Depot Museum grand opening, Brodhead, Wisconsin. At left, a soloist acknowledges the crowd.
Clarence covered bridge over the Sugar River, west of Brodhead, Wisconsin. Built in 1864-65, the bridge was closed to traffic in 1931. The picture was possibly taken by a photographer from the "Journal".
The white building is the old Colden and Parker Lumber Company, Brodhead, Wisconsin. Next to the right are Coplein's Bar, Recreation Bar and Bowling Alley.
Willis and Lenora Riemer and their dog, Boots at the National Corn Picking Contest held October 23-24, 1963 at their farm in Decatur Township on Riemer Road.